What's What

Happy Monday! 

I can't believe how quickly the weekend flew by, can you?  I'm at my desk answering emails and clearing my desk. 

I hope this edition of what's what cheers up your Monday!  xoxo


1.  The Swanky Stitch

Is the cutest idea!  Katie Gibbs makes custom skirts from the fabric of your choice and to your exact measurements (how genius is that).  I ordered one with white and grey polka dots and I know I will wear it all winter!  Check her out on FB at The Swanky Stitch to see all her fabrics and place your order.  You won't be sorry :)





2.   Swell Caroline

Besides loving their name :)  they have the cutest jewelry!  I love all their monogram pieces and their costume jewelry.  I also love how they are stacking tons of adorable bracelets together right now, some monogram some not.  I also adore their price point!  Check them out.







3.  Tortilla Soup

I have been all about making soup in the crock pot lately!  I stumbled upon this super easy, super delicious and somewhat healthy version of tortilla soup and I had to make it.  I made it last Sunday and it was a huge hit with me and the hubs!  I know use the site baked by rachel all the time. 

http://www.bakedbyrachel.com/2012/09/slow-cooker-chicken-tortilla-soup/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

I'm Jealous Of My Husband

At Home Facial Favs