Fabulous Finds: Summer Transitions

Hello beauties!  How are you?!

As I've said before I can't really believe it's August and before long September will be here! I am all about finding great transitional pieces that will take me into the fall and beyond.  I am loving these key, classic pieces and I hope you do as well.  

1.  Frank Clegg Handbags

Are beautiful, class and well crafted....what more can you ask for in a bag?  I love all the different shapes and colors each bag comes in.  My favorite right now is this shoulder bag.  I think it is the perfect way to end summer and head into fall!   I can't wait to carry this bag with skinny jeans, blazers and flats. 





2.  Loren Hope Jewelry

I am love, love, loving Loren Hope jewelry right now.  The items are classic, colorful and timeless.  I think this necklace will be the perfect statement piece for the fall and will go nicely with game day ensembles as well (GO DAWGS!).  I can't wait to wear it!






3.  Zella Live-in Leggings

I love, love skinny jeans, leggings, jeggings....all of them!  They are so comfortable and easy to throw on and instantly make me feel pulled together.  I love throwing on a colorful button down or a denim shirt and flats and running out the door.  On my search for the perfect black leggings for fall I turned to Nordstrom and found Zella's live-in leggings.  Sure you can workout in them but I prefer to wear them with ballet flats and a great neon button down for the fall!



4.  C. Wonder Metallic Cardigan

I'm all about layering this fall.  I am loving this C. Wonder cardigan.  I think it would look great with a simple tank and shorts or with a white button down and jeans.  I love the buttons on this light sweater and the wonderful metallic color.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season