What's What

How is everyone doing on this lovely Thursday? 

I am excited about this edition of What's What as it feels like it has been forever since I have done one.  I hope you enjoy!  xoxo


1.  What Courtney Wore/Dorothy Perkins

I think I have told you all about a site I'm obsessed with called What Courtney Wore (http://thecourtneykerr.com/).  She has incredible fashion sense on a budget and also finds great new designers.  I am loving Dorothy Perkins and her amazing clothes and price point!  Check them both out and you won't be sorry.




2.  Town & Country

My latest and greatest magazine read is Town & Country or as I like to call it T&C.  I feel like it has a little bit of everything-style, food, wine and amazing stories.  I get soo excited about seeing it in the mail.  This month I read a great article about Swanson Vineyards in Napa and Matt and I are going to stop in while we are in CA next week.  I can't wait!  Thanks T&C!




3.  Tory Burch Card Carrier

I love my Robinson Small Slim Card Case from TB!!!  It is the perfect little wallet to grab when you are on the go and quickly running in somewhere.  I picked the bright pink color so it would be easy to spot in my purse and let's just face it I LOVE PINK!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar