What's What

How are all my peeps today?  


I for one am glad this week is O-V-E-R!   It was a bit stressful at work this week (I may or may not have broken out in hives at one point) so I feel like I need this weekend to breath and relax.  So I apologize for neglecting my blogging duties but I do have an amazing edition of what's what for you so hopefully that will make up for it :)


Enjoy!  xoxo


1.  Pink Peonies


Omg this blog is my latest and greatest obsession!  This blogger is an amazing fashionista and puts together the absolute cutest ensembles.  I also love that she dresses like a lady and not like a skank.  


I think it's high time that the ladies out there dress with class and elegance.  I for one am sick and tired of seeing how tight you can get your dress, how low cut your shirt can be and how short your shorts can be.  There's a time and place to show a little bit of skin but for the most part I think you can and should dress in a way that is feminine, beautiful and confident.  Sorry to hop on my soap box but it really bothers me that a lot of beautiful, smart women feel the need to put themselves on display.  


Check out pink peonies and you won't be sorry!
















2.  Pretty Printing


I love, love paper!  I love cute little post-its, stationary, card stock etc.  You name it, I love it :)  My favorite new find is pretty printing.  They have the cutest designs and ideas.  I am loving these wine tags right now.  I love giving bottles of wine for hostess gifts, holiday parties etc. and these tags are the perfect addition.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar