She Said It Best....

How are you all today? 

I am feeling introspective and thoughtful today.  I am thinking about all of you and this blog.  See I started this blog mainly because I love reading other people's blogs.  Real people inspire me in a way that no celebrity or issue of Us Weekly ever could.  I love seeing how people really live, dress, eat, act etc.  I will forever be fascinated by the amazing fabric of real people doing real things.

As I said reading other people's blogs is a bit of a morning ritual for me.  I sent at my desk in my office or on my couch as home with my daily caffeine fix and catch up with some of my favorite blogs. 

Yesterday I was beyond touched, moved and emotional when reading Glacier County Honey Co blog.  I know the writer, as we went to UGA together, and I remember like it was yesterday her losing her brother.  In her post yesterday she captured beautifully what it is to lose someone you love and how you can honor them. 

I think she said it best and better than I ever could about what it means to grieve and take that grief and make it something positive.  I encourage you to read her blog every day but especially this post (the link is below for your reading pleasure).

xoxoxo


http://glaciercountyhoney.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/eight-years/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season