What's In My Make Up Bag

How are the beauty lovers today?

I haven't done a posting on make up in a while and frankly I missed it!  I have some beautiful and helpful items in my make up bag today and I hope you enjoy!  xoxo


1.  Anastasia Brow Gel/Clear

Like most gals I'm a bit obsessive about my brows.  I actually don't tweeze or wax my own brows for fear I would do them too thin (it has happened before).  So I rely on the help of someone to keep my brows a bit thicker (I think it helps frame my face) and keep me from tweezing them off my face.  :)

My favorite item for my brows is Anastasia's Clear Brow Gel.  I use it everyday (you don't need much) to keep my brows smooth and in place. 





2.  Jack Black Double Duty Moisturizer

With age I am noticing some subtle and not so subtle changes in my skin.  I am always on the hunt for a great moisturizer that is worth the price.   What I love about this moisturizer is it is fragrance free and goes on smoothly without be greasing.  I love wearing this under my make-up every day. 





3.  Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Definition Liquid Make Up

I love a great foundation.  I don't wear it every day but I do love having a bit more coverage when I go out at night or for special events.  During the day I stick with my BB creams but I discovered Urban Decay's Naked Foundation and fell in love.  It has such great coverage, evens skin tone without feeling heavy or like other foundations.  This is the perfect foundation for you if you tend to have oily skin as well. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar