What's In My Make Up Bag: All About Eyes!

How are you today, beautiful? 

I hope you enjoy what's in my make up bag as much as I do!

xoxo


1.  Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream

Now all you loyal readers know about my deep and true love affair with La Mer.  I just can't say enough good things about it!  But the price can leave a lot to be desired.  The hubs would croak if he knew how much it costs. 

So in an effort to be true to my budget I went on the hunt for a reasonably priced eye cream.   I read and researched and what I found over and over again from industry people (make up artists, celebs etc) is that Shiseido is the key to ageless eyes!  The cream most recommended was the Wrinkle Resistance 24 hour cream but I opted for the bio performance as it helps with wrinkles and dark circles! 

I literally used it for one week and my mother made a comment about how the lines around my eyes had improved!  I was thrilled and at $55 you can't beat the price.





2.  Clinique's New Even Better Dark Circle Corrector

So while I was on the hunt for the perfect eye cream for the night time I stumbled upon Clinique's even better dark circle corrector and had to get it!  At the bargain price of $39 it was a steal compared to what I use to pay for my La Mer.

I use this product in the morning, under my make up and it is fantastic.  Especially if you aren't feeling your best and brightest.  It really does cure dark circles and helps your make up look better!





3.   First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller

OMG where have you been all my life?!  Is all I can say about this fantastic product!  I use this eye roller all the time...day or night.  It goes on cool and helps brighten up your dark eye area.  I carry this in my purse and use it throughout the day or when I'm freshening up my make up before going out at night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season