Easy Breezy

Hello beautiful readers!!  Are you so excited for fall….I hope so!  I am loving all this amazing weather and busting out some longer sleeves.  I am all about easy breezy tops right now that I can dress up or dress down (which sometimes sounds dumb) but is much needed in my life.  

I don't want to invest in something I can only wear on the weekend or at work.  For me having pieces that can go either way is the way to my heart!  So I hope you enjoy these fun and fabulous tops.

xoxo


1.  Sparke and Fade Tee by Urban Outfitters

Lord I love this top!  I love it with some dark flared jeans but I can throw it on with black cigarette pants for work and it looks just as fab.  I really love the price point as well!  I love it when you don't have to break the bank to find a fabulous piece that you wear over and over.






2.  Zella Dolman Sleeve Top by Nordstrom

I love Zella!!  I normally just wear their leggings but this top was too good to pass up.  I really love how soft it is and how versatile it is as well.  I will be wearing this top all fall long and absolutely into the winter.






3.  T by Alexander Wang Long Sleeve Pocket Tee by Nordstrom

I lived in my T by Alexander Wang Tee's all summer and really wanted a great one to wear during the fall.  I searched and searched and finally decided on this long sleeve pocket tee.  I feel like it will look great with leather leggings or with a pencil skirt.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

The Power of Positive Thinking

At Home Facial Favs