Vanity Fair Proust Questionnaire


Happy Day this and thatters!  I hope you and yours are having a fantastic week!
I wanted to share with you my responses to the Vanity Fair proust questionnaire.  
I hope you enjoy!!  xoxo


What is your idea of perfect happiness?  A beautiful sunset, wine, laughter, music, family, friends and delicious foods. 

Which living person do you most admire? Hands down my mother.  She is an amazing woman!  She never stops growing, learning and becoming better.  She has taught me so much by just being herself.  
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My temper!
What is the trait you most deplore in others? Arrogance.
What is your greatest extravagance? Handbags…Louis Vuitton Handbags!!
What is your favorite journey? Marriage.  It is the hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done.
What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Passiveness
On what occasion do you lie? About how many glasses of wine I've had.  I always tell the hubs I've had less…it's always a lie :)
What do you dislike most about your appearance? I wish I had a six pack and no bag under my eyes.  
Which living person do you most despise? Wouldn't be political for me to say :)
Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Fuck, What the fuck, Are you serious?, Ridic, Whatevs
What is your greatest regret? That it took me so long to become a confident woman.  I spent too many years trying to be someone I'm not instead of embracing who I am.  
What or who is the greatest love of your life? Matthew Ray Womack.  He makes me better every single day.  I thank God each and everyday that we found each other.  
When and where were you happiest?  With Emily.  She is my greatest joy!  Being her mother is the single best thing I've ever done.  
Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to SING!!  Lord I want to be able to carry a tune.
What is your current state of mind? Content, enthusiastic, happy 
What do you consider your greatest achievement? Giving birth.  It isn't an fing joke and whoever tells you it's easy is full of it.  
If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? A tree
Where would you like to live? Colorado.  I tell Matt all the time I want to move out west.  It is my happy place.  
What is your favorite occupation? I have many jobs right now and I love them all.  Motherhood is the best hands down!
What is your most marked characteristic? My tenacity.  I never, never, ever give up!
What is the quality you most like in a man? Humor!  Love and acceptance don't hurt.
What is the quality you most like in a woman? Strength and power.
What do you most value in your friends? Humor, compassion, understanding, acceptance, love
Who is your favorite hero of fiction? WTF I don't know
Who are your heroes in real life? People who are sick day in and day out but remain positive.  We could all learn a thing or two from them.
What are your favorite names? Emily, Holley, John, Amy, Olivia, Matthew
What is it that you most dislike? Meanness 
How would you like to die? In my sleep holding Matt's hand (kinda like The Notebook)…don't throw up :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

The Power of Positive Thinking

At Home Facial Favs