The Confessional

How is your week going lovelies?!  We are moving today so I apologize for the short post.  I hope y'all are having a fantastic week and enjoy this edition of the confessional.

xoxo


1.  I don't always proofread my blog posts as closely as I should…but I guess you know that. Ha!  Sometimes I'm lucky to even get them typed and give them a cursory glance so I try not to stress over it.  People will let me know if I have made a huge typo and I really appreciate it..SORTA :)

2.  I ride in the HOV lane a lot.  Like pretty much everyday of my life.  It's one of the only rules I break, I'm a huge rule follower.  I kind of like doing it as it's always a gamble.  I'm sure because I'm telling you all this I will get caught tomorrow.

3.  I think there are very few people in this life who will really be there for you and have your back no matter what.  The older I get the more I realize this and the more I appreciate those people who are there for me no matter what.  I'm done with the bs, petty sh!t and you should be too :)  That's my unsolicited advice for the day!

4.  I think being silly is super important!  We are all stressed out, overworked, overwhelmed and probably under appreciated.  So I think it's important to cut lose and have fun.  

So I pour an extra glass of wine (when I shouldn't), flash the hubs while he's grilling out (it totally throws him off and makes me laugh hysterically), and I continue a long standing group text with two of besties who don't live near me.  We will text for hours and send pics of ourselves drinking wine, or I might send them a pic of myself when I have a face mask on, etc.  I literally laugh out loud the entire time we text and let's be honest we all need that!

5.  I am terrible about time!  I use to always be on time but now I'm either 10 min late or 10 min early and I really cannot figure out why.  So I'm either sitting in a parking lot engrossed in Instagram to kill time or running into places like a maniac.  Neither is ideal.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking