What's In My Make Up Bag

How are all my lovely readers today?!  I am soaking up fall and loving every minute of it.  It's nice not to sweat every time you walk outside.  I have been refreshing my fall wardrobe and my make up bag.  

I love trying new products and transitioning my make up routine!  Here are some products that are in heavy rotation for me right now.  Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  The Tan Towel

Honestly I may have blogged about this product before my mommy brain cannot remember.  Either way it needs to be blogged about again!  The tan towel is the best product I have ever found for giving you a great glow without streaks, messes, or orange hands.  I love a great spray tan but these days I ain't running out to get one.  So I was thrilled to find the tan towel!  It honestly looks like a huge wet wipe and it has no color on it whatsoever so there's no mess.  

I use it for special occasions or for date night and I love the look it gives me!  Just enough color without looking orange.  I will be using these babies all fall/winter long.




2.  Red Lipstick

So I know it's not everyone's thing...red lipstick....but it's so much fun!  I get that it's a risk and it's hard to find the right shade blah, blah but once you do it's awesome.  I don't wear red lipstick often but I do like to spice it up and throw it on every now and then.  I normally do light make up because I feel like a red lip carries the whole look.  I recently discovered an amazing red lipstick called Ruby Woo from MAC.  I can't stop wearing it!  I love it so much and it's so fun to spice up my normal make up routine. 






3.  Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Chili

I love a gel mani, you love a gel mani they are amazing!  However, from time to time I feel like I need to give my nails a break and just do a regular mani.  But like you I don't really have time to sit and wait for them to dry.  Enter revlon top speed nail polish!  They have amazing colors and the polish dries so fast.  I have been loving the Chili color for fall!!





4.  Drugstore.com


My last quick tip is that if you don't use drugstore.com you should!!  They carry tan towels and the nail polish I referenced above.  I use them all the time and I am never disappointed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking