What's In My Jewelry Box

Happy Sunday my favorites!!  I hope y'all have had a great SEC weekend.  Please enjoy this edition of what's in my jewelry box….and you know how much I love jewelry!  xoxo

ps: for those that ask I found everything at nordstrom.com!  enjoy :)


1.  Gorgana Earrings

I love, love these earrings!  They are so great for everyday but I also love dressing them up.  No matter what you have on these will finish your look.








2.  Kate Spade Dome Ring

I love a great statement ring!  One you can throw on with a great cocktail dress or with jeans and a t-shirt.  If you are looking for a wonderful ring for fall this is it!  It is simple and complex all at the same time.  I cannot wait to wear it all fall and winter long.






3.   House of Harlow Necklace

This necklace has been my everything lately!  It is a great length with just enough jazz to dress up any outfit.  I also love how delicate the chain is!  It is also an amazing price point as well.  





Comments

  1. You could never go wrong with gold jewels! Especially with necklaces and earrings, wearing a pair of it is sometimes enough to make one look completely elegant. I’m sure you look totally fabulous wearing this set, together with your glammed up outfit. I’d love to see that some time!

    Verna Ford @ Jacobs the Jewellers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking