What's What

Happy Day this and thatters!!  I hope you and yours have an amazing fall weekend and enjoy this edition of what's what.  xoxo



1.  Frontgate Acrylic Tray

We recently moved and our lovely master bath is a bit dated.  However it does have a ton of storage space including lots of yummy counter space for all my beauty products.  I decided I needed a way to organize them and make them look pretty as opposed to just throwing them out on the counter.  I found this amazing storage unit from Frontgate and snapped it up immediately!  It's perfect and I love the way it looks.






2.  Katie Amend Necklace

I am really loving long necklaces right now!  I got a fabulous House of Harlow one during the nordstrom sale that I wear all the time.  I was searching for another great long necklace for fall when I stumbled upon Katie Amend.  I had never heard of her before but her stuff is amazing.  I snagged this necklace that I know I will wear all the time!  Next time you are online shopping be sure to check her out!






3.  Whispering Angel Rose

I know it's fall and trust I am starting to drink more red but I am still loving this rose.  It is delicious and not too sweet!  I paired this with some fresh fish the other night and the hubs was super impressed.  If you are looking for a great rose that isn't too pricey this is for you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking