What's What

Happy Weekend friends!!!  

I hope you and yours have an amazing weekend.  Please enjoy this edition of what's what!

xoxo


1.  Tory Burch Watches

Did you know that our girl Tory is about to start making watches?!  How amazing is that?!  I am super excited.  Right now you can pre-order them on her site.  I am loving them all but this gold and navy is perfection!






2.  Cheek Frills

Is the cutest underwear/lingerie line I have seen in a long time.  I love how comfy and fun their panties are!  The days of the week collection is by far my favorite.






3.  Woo Full Moon Tassel Towel

I am dying over these amazing towels at www.ilovewoo.com!!  I know beach season is no longer but I will totally use this towel in the yard for Em to play on and have picnics.  Next summer this will be my go to towel every time we hit the beach.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking