Black Friday Bitches

Happy (day after) Thanksgiving also known as Black Friday!  I hit up some amazing sales all online with the exception of The Gap.  I went there in person by only by accident because my mom and I were going to the spa and it happened to be right next door :)

Below are the items I purchased today!  I have been waiting for these items to go on sale so I could snap them up...guilt free!  

Enjoy and happy shopping!

xoxo



1.  J.Crew

Use the code HOLIDAY and then go for it!  I snapped up these two tops and I cannot wait to get them.  The blue will be so much fun to wear with a vest to a low key holiday event.


Click here!










Click here!









2.  Gap

Gap has everything 50%!  I bought a ton of clothes for Emily for Christmas.  I stumbled upon some great items for myself as well and even got some gifts checked off my list. Use code BLKFRIDAY


Click here!









Click here!








Click here!








3.  Old Navy

I spotted an awesome almond colored vest at Lilly not too long ago.  However, I didn't want to spend that much money on a seasonal item.  I found this amazing vest that is very similar at Old Navy for a fraction of the price.  Use code GRAVY


Click here!






4.  Barrington Gifts


I have been dying to order a tote from Barrington gifts for a long time!  I was so excited that they were offering 10% off today (they never do deals) use CYBER10


Click here!





5.  Calypso St. Barths

You can take an addtl 50% off sale items at Calypso!  So excited that I can snag the other pattern of the shirt I have been living in (and previously blogged about).


Click here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking