Gift Guide: The Anthropologie Edition

How are all my lovely readers today?!  

I know everyone is starting to gear up for the holidays and I am too.  I am casually shopping around and thinking about what I am going to get for everyone on my list.  

I cruised on over to anthropologie and found some great gift ideas!  I hope you enjoy. 

xoxo


1.  iPhone Case

I died when I saw these super cute iPhone cases!  I love them and they are unlike anything I have ever seen.  I do not have a new or even new version of the iPhone so I will not be purchasing for me but will absolutely be making this a purchase for Christmas.  What a great stocking stuffer!













2.   Tocca Fragrance Collection

I love Tocca fragrances.  I actually smelled Cleopatra for the first time this weekend and I'm a huge fan.  I really like the idea of giving someone this box set of all different fragrances to try.  They are a great size to throw in a purse or gym bag.









3.  Stalasso Earrings

I am really digging these earrings!  What an amazing gift for anyone on your list.  They came in pink or blank but the grey really spoke to me.  These would be awesome to throw on with any New Years outfit.  










4.  Floral Stamp Scarf

This scarf is fantastic!   The online pictures really don't do it justice.  This would be such a sweet gift to give your sister or best friend.  It is super warm but stylish at the same time.  I almost had to snap it up for myself :)








5.  Gilmer Wrapped Glassware

I fell head over heels for these glasses when I saw them in the store!  They are beautiful and so unique.  After I moved my sister forbid me from buying anymore glassware.  After we unwrapped box after box of glasses she told me I had a problem and needed to get it together.  So please someone buy these glasses for me!!  :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking