What's What

Happy Weekend Lovers!!  It's been a great week for me and I hope it has been for you.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out what's what.  Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  Parenting Books

So I know it might be controversial to recommend parenting books.  The only reason I say that is when I asked for recommendations on Facebook people were pretty intense, ha!  I will say that trusting your gut is absolutely the best way to go.  If you want to read up these are my fav!

*All of the What To Expect Books (pregnancy, 1st year, 2nd year)







*Happiest Baby on the Block and Happiest Toddler on the Block






*Elevating Child Care:  A Guide to Respectful Parenting









*Moms On Call








2.  Beanie

I wasn't always sure I could pull off a beanie (I'm still not) but it's soo cold already I had to get past my vanity and worry about warmth.  I did a lot of searching and finally found the absolute cutest one I could.  I really love it and I hope you do too!









3.  Vest Weather

I've never met a vest I didn't like and this Lilly one is no exception.  I love the almond color (even though the pic below is in green) as I'm a huge fan of winter white!  Plus I feel like it will go with absolutely everything in my closet.  Santa do you hear me?! ;)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking