What's What

How are all my lovely readers today?!

I hope you and yours are had a fantastic weekend.  I, also, hope you enjoy this edition of what's what.

xoxo


1.  Agate Coasters

I needed some new coasters because my little curious girl Emily broke the ones I keep in the den :)  I decided to do something a bit different and go with these beautiful agate coasters I found on amazon.com.  I got them in the mail the other day and they are perfect!  

Click here!







2.  Daniel Green Slippers

I love a great pair of warm slippers!  My mom actually got those for me and just keeps buying me new pairs as I wear them out :)  These are by far my favorite slippers I have ever had!  

Click here!






3.  J. Crew Pearl Disk Pendant Necklace

I spotted this necklace at J.Crew the other day and fell in love.  They had me at gold disc and pearl :)  This is the perfect necklace for fall to dress up or dress down.  I will be throwing this on with everything during the fall and winter.  Earlier this week you could get 25% off online using the code STYLETREAT.


Click here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking