What's What

Hello beautiful?!

How are you on this lovely Saturday?   I hope you and yours have a fantastic football weekend.  I, also, hope you enjoy this edition of what's what.

xoxo



1.  Jeny Baker Designs

I have been drooling over Jeny's jewelry for a long time.  She's based out of TX but you can shop for whatever you want on her Facebook page.  Her pieces would make excellent Christmas gifts.  


Click here!





2.  Ina Garten Make Ahead Cookbook

I spent Friday night reading Ina Garten's new cookbook (pls feel free to judge).  I absolutely love it!  Such amazing recipes that you can make ahead which is so nice.  No one wants to be stuck in the kitchen when you're having people over.  I will be trying everything in this cookbook!



Click here!





3.  Old Navy Flannels


I have been wanting some awesome soft flannels for fall/winter.  I love them as layering pieces or to wear alone.  I was shopping around and headed over to Old Navy and found the cutest ones at a great price point.  There also giving 15% right now using the code onsavenow.  Happy shopping!


Click here!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking