What's What

How are the this and thatters today?!  

I hope you and yours are doing amazing!  Please enjoy this edition of what's what.

xoxo


1.  Shauna Niequist

I have talked about this amazing author and blogger before on this very blog.  She is truly fantastic and if you haven't read her books Cold Tangerines, Bittersweet and Bread & Wine you need too!  

In between her fantastic books she blogs and it is lovely.  She recently posted this blog and I love it.  In a fast paced world where we are all trying to be perfect and present and perfect again she reminds me to slow down.  She also reminds me that life is a journey and sometimes you have to go backwards to begin again.

Read and enjoy!


Click here!



2.  Essential Oils

Ever since I had a baby I feel like people have been telling me about essential oils.  After so many people mentioning it and a long discussion with a sweet girlfriend who isn't at all a hippie and was skeptical herself I decided to give it a try.

I have been using lavender oil (diluted with grape seed oil) on Emily's feet before nap and bedtime and it really seems to calm her down.  I'm sure me massaging her feet helps as well!!

I am slowly introducing other oils with her and she really loves them.  I decided to give some of the essential oils a try myself.  Nu World Botanicals has amazing oils that are roll on and very convenient.  I really love them!


Click here!







3.  Pumpkin/Sausage Pasta (Rachel Ray)

OMG make this recipe!!  It is so freakin delicious and not hard at all to make.  I made it on a whim and wasn't sure how the hubs would like it.  Well I shouldn't have worried because the first thing he said was "hooray for pumpkin".   Ha!  

I promise this recipe will be in your fall and winter rotation heavily.

Click here!







4.  Thankful

I want to give you all my readers a deep heartfelt THANK YOU for reading my blog.  After having a baby I wasn't sure if I had the time to blog or had anything to say (let's be serious) but I felt compelled to blog again.  

It has been amazingly rewarding and your comments, feedback and fb msgs make it all worth it!  So thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to stop by my blog and read what I have to say.  It means more than you will ever know.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking