Holiday Gift Guide: The Bling Edition

How are all my lovely readers today?!

I have to tell you I did some Christmas shopping this weekend.  Crazy right?!  It was all for Emily and my sweet nephews but still it counts :)  The hubs and I have decided to do only stocking stuffers for each other which really helps!  I like buying smaller, unexpected gifts for him.

For everyone else on my list I'm working on getting organized and figuring out what to get everyone.  Jewelry is always my favorite to give and receive.  So please enjoy the holiday gift guide bling edition!

xoxo


1.  Enewton Design

I found this awesome jewelry at a local shop in Cartersville.  I fell in love with their delicate cross necklaces and bracelets.  They would make the perfect gift for anyone on your list!


Click here!








2.  Stella and Dot Inspiration Bangle

I love some stella and dot jewelry for gifts!  This year they have the sweetest inspiration bangles that are also incredibly stylish.  You can pick between loved, blessed and always.  Such a great idea for that hard to shop for person on your list!!


Click here!








3.  Kendra Scott Macy Stud

I really love Kendra Scott jewelry and I really love a great statement stud earring.  I'm much more likely to wear a fun, funky stud earring than huge, dangly earrings...that's just me :)  I saw this Kendra Scott earrings the other day and knew I had to have them!  They're perfect for the holidays and would make an incredible gift.


Click here!









4.  Open Bar Ring

How amazing is this ring?!  What a great everyday ring to wear with a fun twist.  I like how delicate it is but it still has an edge.  It is also at an amazing price point!  This is such a fun gift to give.


Click here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking