Loving Lately

Happy Day beautiful!

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things I've found on the internet lately.  I love finding cute, unique items for me and Em from the comfort of my couch.  Here is what I'm loving lately.  

xoxo


1.  Kate Spade for Gap


Kate Spade/Jack Spade is doing a collaboration with baby Gap and it is just too cute!!  I love the bright colors and fashionable pieces for little ones.  Emily is absolutely going to get some of these items for Christmas.









2.  Fabletics

Have you heard about this awesome active wear line?  Kate Hudson is one of the founders and I love, love their stuff.  It is such fun, functional workout wear.  It is great stuff that you can wear working out or running errands.  










3.  Hanna Andersson

Did you know that Hanna Andersson isn't just for the kids?  They have a fabulous line of clothing and sleepwear for women.  I am loving all their sweaters right now.  This one is my absolute fav and it's on sale!









4.  The Beaufort Bonnet Company

I love, love this amazing company!  I buy everything online because I don't know of anywhere around me that sales their amazing pieces.  Emily wore their bonnets all summer long and now I'm loving their cute items for fall and winter.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking