Sales, Sales, Sales

Hello lovely readers!


I hope you are doing well today.  I don't know if you have noticed but they are some fabulous sales going on this weekend.  I wanted to share the ones you can't miss!

xoxo



1.  Calypso St. Barths Flavia Long Sleeve Tee


I have been dying over this tee for a long time!  However I didn't want to pay full price.  This weekend it is at a good price point and on extra sale.  I absolutely ordered it and I am so excited.  


Click here!








2.  Tory Burch Iberia Sweater

Tory Burch is having an amazing sale right now!!!  If you have been wanting to grab something now is the time!  These are the items I am drooling over right now.


Click here!






Chase Metallic Ballet Flat


Click here!







3.  Nordstrom

Nordstrom is having a fantastic clearance sale right now!  Tons and tons and tons of items are 40% off.  Here are some of my favorites.


Tory Burch Mini Lysa Bag

How AMAZING is this bag?!   I am dying over this super cute, cross body bag.  I love, love the navy color and the stitching.  


Click here!






UGG Slippers

I love, love UGG slippers!  They are super comfy and last FOREVER.  These are on sale right now and would make an excellent Christmas gift.


Click here!






Rag and Bone High Rise Jeans

These are my new fav jeans right now!  I love a high waist as it is much more forgiving than you would think :)  The price on these is fantastic!


Click here!





3.   J.Crew

Is having a great sale right now on their fall favorites!  Everything is 25% off with an additional 30% when you use the code GETWARM.  Here are some of my favorite pieces.


The Field Jacket

I have this jacket and I love, love it!  I snagged it on sale several months back and I wear it all the time.  It is the perfect weight and goes with everything.


Click here!









Merino Wool Sweater

I die for this sweater!  Everything about it is absolutely perfect.  I love, love the heather lavender color so much.


Click here!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking