What's In My Make Up Bag

Happy Day this and thatters!!  I hope you and yours are doing well today.  

I recently had to make a trip to Neimans and buy some make up.  It was one of those big stock up trips because I seemed to run out of everything at once!  Here are some of my favorites that I found.

xoxo


1.  YSL Fusion Ink Broad Spectrum Foundation

I needed a great foundation!  One that was full of coverage but also oil free as well.  I love this foundation because you can go light or heavy depending on the time of day and the occasion.  I have used it non stop and I am obsessed.  


Click here!






2.  YSL Foundation Brush

The gal who was helping me was amazing!  She told me from the start she didn't work for any specific counter so she pulled a bunch of different items for me to try.  I really liked that!  I hate when you sit down at one counter and they only push that product no matter if it's what works for you or not.  

She completely sold me on the foundation brush because it helps blend your foundation perfectly.  I also hate getting foundation or make up on my hands and this really solves the problem.  


Click here!







3.  Chanel Eyeliner

I really needed a great eyeliner.  Mine was completely done....no more sharpening would do. I was sold on how easy this eyeliner went on and the amazing color.  I like that there is no sharpening involved and that it STAYS ON for a very long time.


Click here!









4.  YSL Lip Stain in Corail HoldUp

I love, love a great lip stain that will stay on!  Or even better yet one that will help keep your color in place.  I really liked how this felt on my lips and the color is just perfect!


Click here!







5.  Tom Ford Lipstick in Casablanca

I really love tom ford's new make up line and the packing is really amazing.  Like YSL he isn't afraid to use some gold which I love.  This lipstick is by far my favorite everyday color and when I add the YSL lip stain for night it really pops!  


Click here!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking