Sales, Sales, Sales

Happy Tuesday this and thatters!  I hope you are having a great week.  Don't you love those stores or sites you can go to and always find something that makes you happy?!  It's even better when they are having amazing sales.  I'm super excited to share some fun and fashionable sales with you today.  Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  Lilly Pulitzer SALE

Lilly is having their amazing sale that only happens twice a year!  It is such an amazing sale.  I got some fab items that I cannot wait to wear.  They still have some awesome stuff and in a variety sizes!

Click here!







2.  One Kings Lane


Have you checked out The General Store at One Kings Lane?  It is soo good (and ending soon).  I found some amazing tea towels and smaller cutting boards I have been needing at a great price.  If you need any kitchen items head to OKL!


Click here!












3.  Gigi New York

Is so amazing!  I've featured them on the blog before.  I really love their beautiful handbags and that you can monogram them.  They are having an amazing sale right now and I am so excited about it!  


Click here!





  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking