Weekend Round Up

Happy Day readers?!  

I hope you are having a fantastic week and enjoy this edition of weekend round up!!  My weekend was pretty low key as I had to have a small procedure done on Friday that required me to rest all weekend.    But sometimes those weekends are the best weekends!

I want to thank all of you for your awesome response to my first blog sale!  It went better than I could have expected so thank you readers.  Due to the overwhelming success I will do another one the first or second Sunday in February.  There will be Lilly items as well as some fun J.Crew tops....get excited!

xoxo


1.  The Everday Supermodel

I have to admit I pre-ordered this book and received it the day it came out!  Thank you amazon.  I follow Molly Sims on insta and I love her (like I know her, haha).  I just feel like she is normal and down to earth. 

Her book is fantastic and full of great, down to earth tips!  She also cusses in it which cracks me up.  This is a great read to kick off the New Year!  I pretty much read this book all weekend and can't recommend it enough.

Click here!







2.  Barrington Gifts

I blogged about these awesome bags on Black Friday!  Now I've heard that these will be the gift bags for the Golden Globes....how awesome is that?!  I love, love my bag and get compliments on it every time I carry it.  They come in a ton of different styles and sizes and you can personalize them!  

I love the AXIS print but they have tons of other colors, plaids etc.  This would also make an amazing diaper bag for all you new or expecting mothers.  


Click here!






3.  Victoria Secret PJs

So I spent most of the weekend in bed, in comfy pi's.  I searched high and low for affordable, soft, flannel pi's and hit the mother load at Victoria Secret.  I lived in these dreamer flannel pi's all weekend.  

They fit true to size but I always order up as I want my pi's to be super roomy and comfy.  I gave my mom these flannels for Christmas and she is a huge fan as well!  They are on super sale right now so go grab some!!


Click here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking