What's What

Happy Saturday this and thatters!  

I hope you are enjoying this last weekend of the holiday season.  I watched my favorite movie The Holiday one last time last night (rocking Friday night).  I am not ready to kiss this season goodbye yet :)

This weekend the hubs and I are having some couples time in the ATL.  I'm super excited.  I hope you enjoy your weekend.

xoxo


1.  New Years Eve

So I remembered to take pics of my cute (in my opinion) table on New Years Eve.  Full confession I got all the decor at Target and it wasn't expensive.  I saved most of it because I will use it again and again.  I loved that the hats and glasses light up!  And don't let the pic of the hubs fool you he was having a blast ;)









2.  Lemon Water

So I've seen and heard tons of people talking about drinking lemon water first thing in the morning.  I was a bit skeptical I mean can it really do everything, everyone says it does?!  I read the article below and decided to give it a shot and I have to tell you that I am hooked!  

While I've noticed lots of good things the best thing is that it helps calm my stomach.  I've always had a nervous tummy and this is the one holistic thing that actually seems to work!  

I'm super excited to incorporate this into my morning routine!


Click here!





3.  Food 52

Have you ever heard of this awesome site?  I found it when I was trying to figure out if ginger root was the same thing as fresh ginger.  They did an amazing job answering my question. Then I started browsing the site and it's really incredible.  

Their whole premise is to make you a smarter, happier cook and I love that.  They take the guess work out of things and can help you break down complicated recipes.  The site also gives you a ton of new and different recipes and ideas of what to cook.  I am hooked and you will be too!


Click here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking