What's In My Make Up Bag

Happy Day this and thatters!  I haven't done a beauty post in a minute and I've missed it :)  I hope you enjoy this edition of what's in my make up bag.

xoxo


1.  To Go Spa's Green Tea Eye Patches

I can't take credit for this find I read about it Molly Sims' amazing book.  I was a bit skeptical but took the chance anyway.  The price isn't too bad $12.50 for 3 sets of eye patches.  Molly (like we're friends) suggested putting them in the fridge and then using them!  I have to say she was exactly right.  

For over a week Em has been sick and sleep hasn't been happening regularly so I used the patches and boom amazing results.  While I don't use them everyday these are my new go to tired eye fixer!  

Click here!







2.  Chanel Eye Shadow in Mystic Eyes

I needed to change up my eye shadow game.  You know I love my Naked palette so I haven't felt the need to purchase any new eye shadow in a very long time.  I found this eyeshadow quad at Chanel and instantly fell in love.  I feel like it is such a good mix of colors and will absolutely carry me into spring/summer.  


Click here!







3.  Proactive Purifying Mask

I have been a faithful user of proactiv products for many years.  I am slowly making the transition over to Rodan & Fields products, anyone else?  

The one item I haven't been able to give up yet is the facial mask from proactiv.  Whenever my skin is going haywire (which happens often) I can put it on and it seems to calm things down and correct my skin.  While I don't use the mask as often as I should (about once a month or once every two months) I am going to make an effort to use it more because the results are awesome!

Click here!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking