What's What


Happy Saturday lovely readers!  I hope you are having a great, relaxing weekend.  I also hope you're in the mood to shop because I found some amazing sales for you!  

Enjoy!

xoxo


1. GiGi New York 50% off

I've blogged about my love for GiGi New York before!  They've been having a fabulous winter sale and lucky for you it is still going on.  They have some great items that I really love.  I have to tell you ever since having a kid I opt for tote bags over any other type of bag.  They are just so functional and easy for me to throw everything into.  

I snagged the Teddie Tote and cannot wait to get it.  I obviously opted to have it monogrammed because I love a monogram!  Be sure to check out the sale.

Click here!









2.  Elizabeth McKay Sale

Elizabeth McKay is having a fantastic sale right now where everything is 60% just use the discount code CHEER!  She has the cutest stuff.  I love, love her fun tops and great wrap dresses.  I really like wearing her tops to work with a blazer and then on the weekend with jeans.  This is a can't miss sale!!

Click here!












3.  J.Crew 

J.Crew is having a super fun sale this weekend.  Their closet MVPs are 25% and their final sale items are 40% off!  How fantastic is that?!  I found some amazing items in the final sale category that I cannot wait to get!


Click here!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Positive Thinking

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs