What's What

Happy Saturday this and thatters!!  I am on a mission this weekend to cross lots of times off my to do list.  What are you up to?  I hope you and yours have a very peaceful weekend!!

xoxo


1.  Suja Master Cleanse

So I bought this drink on a little whim at whole foods a few weeks ago.  I bought two of them and thought we will see.  I tried them and I really love them!  I probably don't use them the way you should, ha, but I have really enjoyed them.  

First I normally only drink half and I drink it at the start of my day when I know I'm going to be able to eat clean.  While I try to eat healthy all the time, let's be serious, ha!  So I pick two days out of the week and I am super healthy.  The great thing is those two days normally carry into the other 5.  

If you are looking for a little kick start to weight lose or eating better I highly recommend this cleanse.  Also, you can order these off amazon.com!







2.  Muscle Shoals on Netflix

I am currently very obsessed with Netflix and constantly asking people what the hubs and I should be watching.  Someone recommended watching the documentary Muscle Shoals and we both LOVED it.  It's such an awesome and interesting story about the creation of some of the most memorable music we know.  What makes the story even more interesting (to me anyway) is that all the music was made in a small Alabama town called Muscle Shoals.  

If you are looking for something low key to do this weekend I highly recommend watching Muscle Shoals.



3.  Sunday Sale

Thank you all for your awesome support of the blog sale last month!  Because of the huge success I've decided to have another one tomorrow.  I have some awesome items to sell!  I will tell you there are a lot of spring/summer dresses along with some cute Lilly tops and fun accessories.  

Like the previous sale I will post everything at 9 a.m. and then it will be first come, first serve. Also, I am going to charge $5 for shipping because I honestly had no idea how expensive shipping could be until I went to ship everything last month, whew!  

So excited about the sale and I will see you all back here tomorrow!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking