What's What

Happy Saturday lovely readers!  I hope you and yours are having a wonderful weekend.  I also hope you are staying warm!!  Enjoy this edition of what's what.

xoxo


1.  Lilly Is Coming To TARGET!

I love Lilly and I love Target and I am beyond thrilled that on April 19th they are releasing their collaboration.  I haven't been this excited since Target did a collaboration with Missoni!  I know we all will have to get online super early and the site will probably crash etc. but it will be soo worth it!  I will be reminding all of you as the time gets closer :)

Click here!







2.  Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman BREAK UP!

Y'all wtf?!  I know people bag on the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise but I'm a loyal watcher of any and all seasons.  I really loved this match up and thought for sure they would make it. Maybe it's because I follow them on Instagram and they seemed so disgustingly in love!  I guess you never can tell and when will I learn my lesson?!  So sad about this but at least I have the Bachelor on Monday nights to ease my pain.  

ps:  does this mean he will be the next bachelor?!









3.  Instead of Flowers

Two of my favorite friends, who I call family, sent me an amazing meal from Instead of Flowers this week!  I have used this service before but never received it and it was fantastic.  It's a great meal that tastes like a chef came to your house, the portions are perfect and it comes with dessert....enough said!  I highly recommend this amazing service.  


Click here!








4.  Blog Sale

Normally I consign clothes, shoes and accessories I am no longer wearing.  I have gotten several requests to post items on the blog that I'm selling and let the readers have a shot at them.  So you convinced me!  Tomorrow a little bit of this and that will have its first ever sale of my items.  

I will post about 10 items (shoes, pants, tops, jewelry etc.) priced to sell.  I will provide you with my email address and it will be first come, first serve.  Once you email me you want an item I will send you a paypal link.  Once I get notification you have paid the item will be marked SOLD.  If you don't pay with paypal promptly I will move on to the next buyer.  I will pay shipping and handling and mail everything out next week.  

I'm super excited and have some amazing items to sell.  See you tomorrow for the Sunday Sale!

ps below are some pics of Em helping me get ready for the sale!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking