What Emily's Wearing

Hello lovelies!  I hope you are having a fantastic week and getting ready for the weekend.  I am!!

I've gotten some requests lately about unique baby gifts, where I buy Emily clothes etc.  I will tell you that baby girl gets most of her clothes from baby gap, old navy with an occasional Nordstrom outfit thrown in.  Right now she is growing so fast it's hard to keep her in anything for too long.  While she is still the petite princess (as the hubs calls her) she is getting taller and that makes shirt buying interesting :)

Below are the items I'm loving for her right now.  Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  Freshly Picked

I love, love these mocs.  They are great for little ones who are crawling, learning to walk or learning to run like Em.  They are soft, can easily be worn with socks and take a licking and keep on ticking.  Durability is very important to me.  I don't mind spending a little bit of money if items are going to last longer.  These are a must have for Ms. Em!


Click here!









2.  Sugar and Lemon

You can find this super cute designer on Etsy.  I only know about this cute designer because Em got a onesie as a gift.  I have to confess I really love baby and toddler shirts that have funny sayings, rap songs etc. on them.  It's my cheesy side....love it or leave it :)  These would make an awesome baby gift for someone!  Absolutely book mark sugar and lemon on your computer!!


Click here!







3.  This and That For Kids

I am always looking for great smocked and monogrammed clothing for Em.  Timeless, beautiful dresses that I are classic.  There are a lot of sites but my go to site is that and that for kids.  I always find what I'm looking for and I love the quality of their clothes!  They have little boys clothes as well :)

Click here!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking