Sunday Sale!!

Happy Sunday Sale my lovely friends!  

Welcome to this and that's first ever blog sale.  I'm so excited and hope you enjoy browsing my items.

Just to recap the process for you guys here are the rules:

1.  If you want an item email me at ceholley@gmail.com with the item name in the subject line of the email.  Items will be sold first come, first serve!
2.  When I receive your request I will send you a paypal link.  
2.  Once I get notification you have paid the item you want will be marked SOLD on the blog.  
3.  If you don't pay with paypal promptly I will move on to the next buyer.  
4.  I will pay shipping and handling and mail everything out next week.  
5.  The sale will end at midnight tonight....so get to browsing!!!

Happy Shopping!

xoxo


1.  Annie Griffin Leggings (Size Medium) $40  SOLD

I love, love these leggings!  I actually bought these for myself (this season) and then got them as a gift.  I didn't know where to return the gifted leggings so it's your gain.  These are amazing leggings!  They are thick, side zip and have a bit of a tapered leg as you might imagine.  These are great for work and play and a must have item!





2.  Trina Turk Velvet Pants (Size 6)  $25

I love these pants and wore them a lot during the holidays this year and last.  They are a great cropped leg pant that can be dressed up or down.   They fit like jeans and are super comfy and did I mention they are VELVET!




3.  Michael Kors Fur Vest (Size Medium) $30  SOLD

I LOVE a fur vest (as my loyal readers know) and have absolutely loved this one.  It is the perfect color and goes great with black or brown.  It is also super warm and has hidden hooks so you can wear it open or closed.  I paid a pretty penny for it so let me assure you, you are a getting a steal of a deal!



4.  Jack Fur Vest (Size Medium) $30  SOLD

This is by far my favorite vest! It has pockets, a cute collar and goes with everything.  I wore it when we went to Aspen and Vail.  It is an amazing piece.  I've probably only worn it a handful of times, very gently used.






5.  Anthro Scarf (One Size)  $50  SOLD

I got this scarf this season and blogged about it!  I really love it but frankly I have way more than enough scarves.  I hate to have it in my closet and not be wearing it so I wanted to offer it up to my lovely readers.  I know it's a bit on the pricey side but I paid much more than $50 for it trust me :) and it's now longer available at Anthro!  So if you want it grab it!







6.  Michael Kors Flats (Size 9) $40

Ok I have only worn these flats twice in my life!  They are super cute, comfortable and a fabulous color scheme.  These are a perfect everyday flat that you will love!




7.  Tory Burch Sunglasses (One Size)  $15  SOLD

I have had these fab glasses for about 3 years.  I love the cat eye and how they fit.  I also love that they are a fun color.  You will wear these over and over.....and over!




8.  Annie Griffin Dress (Size 6)  $35

I love, love this dress!  I have worn it to engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and showers.  It is the perfect length and I love that it is long sleeved.  It is lined which is so nice and fits very well!  



9.  Stem Zip Up Sweater (Size Medium)  $15

This might be the softest sweater/cardigan you put on!  It is a bit edgy (to me) because the front falls asymmetrically (it falls straight across in the back).  I love that you can throw this on with jeans, leggings or black pants and have a cute outfit ready to go!  




10.  Jewelry


Stella and Dot Red Necklace (One Size)  $8  SOLD


J.Crew Bracelet (One Size) $8


White Bubble Necklace (One Size)  $8


Stella and Dot Stone Necklace (One Size) $8  SOLD


JewelMint Dragon Fly Ring (Size 7) $5



C.Wonder Earrings (One Size)  $5  SOLD





11.  Rachel Zoe Formal Dress (Size 2) $85

This amazing dress is from Rachel Zoe's first collection.  I bought it at Neimans and wore it twice to black tie events.  It has been in my closet unworn and it's time to let it go.  I paid a pretty penny for it and it is an absolutely perfect condition.










BONUS!!!

So for my favorite readers I wanted to offer one last item for you!  This Marc by Marc Jacobs purse is awesome.  I bought it at Nordstrom this summer and I love that it can be worn on the shoulder or across the body.  I also love the nude color with the pop of orange.  It has awesome interior side pockets and is one of my favorite bags!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Purse (One Size)  $60  SOLD





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking