Fabulous Finds: Lesley Evers

So my fellow fashionistas all this warm weather has me stocking up for my spring and summer wardrobe.  I have found some really cute items at my TJMAXX including a great one piece, strapless DKNY bathing suit and a great Tahari dress.  I also found some cute sundresses at Target the other day. 

As I was doing my shopping online for spring and summer I stumbled upon Lesley Evers!  OMG stop the presses she is absolutely amazing.  She describes herself as modern nostalgia in the all day dress and I have to agree!

She makes the cutest dresses, skirts and tops in fabulous fabrics including silk.  I am loving all the beautiful, fun options for spring and summer and you will too!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season