Fabulous Finds: Rebecca & Drew

If you are like me I am constantly on the hunt for functional and well cut clothing.  I love finding great quality pieces that will last a lifetime.  I also like finding great work clothes that don't break the budget that I will wear when I'm not working.

I was beyond excited when I found Rebecca & Drew!  They are an amazing clothing line that knows how to fit women.  They do things a bit differently and you order your clothing based on your bra size...GENUIS!  No more pulling or gapping in button downs and dresses.  They also let you pick where exactly you want your buttons depending on how modest you would like to be (I picked very modest)!

I love that they finally have realized that most women are not one size fits all and have cut their clothes accordingly.  You have to check them out and let me know what you think!  They are a new line so be patient with them because they will soon be your favorite.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season