Spring Fling: The Make Up Edition

Spring time makes me wanna shop not just for clothes but for make up as well!!  I want bright, fresh new colors in my make up bag and fun new eyeshadows to play with as well. 

I did some make up bag shopping this week and found some amazingly fun items for spring! 

Enjoy!

1.  MAC Viva La Glam VI Lip Gloss

Omg this lip gloss is my new favorite find!  It is the picture shade of pink and stays on...novel concept.  This is my new go to lip gloss for spring!







2.  Eye Rock

Is this amazing product that I found through birch box!  It is instant eyeliner that comes to you in packs of four that you can trim down (if needed) and apply to your eye and bam you get an instant cat eye (for example)!  I was a little weary of these but they work great when you are wearing them.





3.  MAC Satin Taupe Eye Shadow

Is so great!  It is the perfect grey, purple kinda color that is hard to explain but looks beautiful on.  It goes great with black or brown eyeliner and looks great no matter what eye shadow you are wearing.  This is my new favorite shadow!


4.  Too Faced California In A Compact- Beach Bunny

I love, love the Too Faced line of products!  Check them out at Sephora if you have never used them.  I really love their compact that is blush, bronzer and all over color in one!  I use this all the time and even if I dont have time for make up a splash a little bit on my checks, forehead and nose for color.  It is the best!



5.  B.B. Creams

So b.b. creams are all the rage right now!  B.B. means blemish balm or beauty balm and it is basically about getting the most you can out of your make up.  No longer will it just be coverage it should have SFP and anti-aging benefits etc.  My favorite b.b. balm is Boscia's for his high SPF (27) and it's amazing skin benefits!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar