Fabulous Finds: Dora Rae Boutique (Honesty Bracelets)

So I was at a great dinner last Friday at Georgia Grille and I complimented my friend's bracelet.  She asked me if I had heard of Dora Rae Boutique...um no!  She was floored.  She told me I had to go there and I didn't waste a lot of time checking it out.  I love a fabulous find and finding a new great store in the ATL. 

The Dora Rae Boutique is off Roswell Road in the Sandalon Village shopping center and is pretty hidden but it is amazing!  There was a great write up on them in Atlanta magazine.



They started the store for jewelry and accessories but have recently branched out into clothing.  I am a slave to jewelry and was in awe at all the unique pieces they have!  I could have spent hours in the store and I will absolutely be back.  They have a huge stock of Annie Griffin clothing which makes me soo happy.

I went to the store in the first place for bracelets so I had to focus myself.  The sales gal was so helpful and fun.  She told me the bracelets I were looking for were called Honesty.  They have a huge selection and I love the different charms, styles and colors.  I snapped up three and I will definitely be back!  Be sure to check out Dora Rae and Honesty bracelets.






I am loving my new bracelets and I can't wait to make another trip to dora rae soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar