Spring Has Sprung (or is it summer)!!!

How amazing is this weather!!!  I am so happy for spring, although I think we have skipped spring and headed straight into summer.  Of no consequence I am thrilled for dinners out on the porch, blooming flowers, beach trips, fun sundresses and any excuse to be outside.




We are knee deep in home renovations and as I type this our stairs in the entry way are being removed and new treads are being put in.  I can't wait to show you the before, during and after.  Next we will move on to new carpet and painting throughout.  I can't wait to see the final product. 

In the mean time I have been doing some spring cleaning and closet consolidation.  My neighbor and bestie helped me organize all my clothes yesterday and let me know I probably needed to be put on shopping restriction for a while :)  She is exactly right!! 

My restriction has not kept me from finding some amazing things for spring and as soon as the ban has been lifted I will be diving into these fabulous spring items!  All week I will be featuring my favorite items for spring/summer......stay tuned!!!

First up is C. Wonder.  This is an amazing line of clothing, jewelry and accessories by Tory Burch's ex husband.  Rumor has it he helped get her started and she is not very thrilled with him entering into the business.  I love all of the items he has and his price point is incredible. 

Here are a few of my favorite C. Wonder pieces.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar