Shop Til You Drop at Shopbop

As all of my readers know by now I love to shop!  What I love even more is finding a one stop shop or website where you can find a number of fabulous things at one time.  For me that wonderful website is shopbop!  To me it is my second favorite site for getting everything you need at once (amazon is my first). 

I love Shopbop for a number of reasons but I really love all the lines they carry and the bop basics they have introduced as well.  Here are some of my favorite Shopbop finds to date!

1.  Splendid Tee Maxi Dress

I adore a dress that looks like separates but isn't.  So imagine how excited I was when I found this amazing splendid maxi dress that looks like a t-shirt and a long skirt!  It comes in multiple colors but I loved the pink!




2.  Alexis Bittar Jewels

I love, love Alexis Bittar and his amazing line of unique jewelry.  My favorite is this ring and I can't wait to have it on my little finger!




3.  Shopbop Basics

The shopbop basics are quickly becoming my favorite part of this site.  I am really digging the basic jumpsuit they have in navy and in black.  I feel like it is the perfect thing to throw on for dinner or the movies in the summer. 




4.  Diane von Furstenberg Cosmetic Pouches

I also love, love that Shopbop has the cutest little accessories and sunglasses cases.  I am dying for these super cute and function cosmetic cases!




5.  Amazing Fashion Books

And the final reason I love Shopbop is they feature some of the most beautiful, amazing and one of a kind fashion books!  I have ordered many from them and I love reading them and displaying them around my house. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar