Happy Birthday Mankey!

Today is my sister's birthday!  That's her Amanda Holley Jones but known to those who love her as Mankey, Mank Jank, or the Mank.






I am really excited to get to spend her actual birthday with her.  We always try to do something special around our birthday since hers is March 23 and mine is April 24. 

This year we are going to spend the night in downtown Athens and have some girl time!  Back in the day before husbands we use to spend all our free time together and I miss it.  I am beyond excited to have some fun one on one time with each other in one of our favorite places.

So here is to my mankey the most amazing, strong, honest, loyal, funny, and sweet sister a gal could ask for!  Happy Birthday!  I love you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar