What'll Ya Have?!

Soo how are all the beauty product lovers today?! 

I was thinking about the products I have been using lately and was laughing about the fact that when I walked into Sephora the other day the sales gal looked at me and said "what will you have?"  It was kinda funny, reminded me of the Varisty and we both busted out laughing.

She was clearly embarrassed and I was clearly amused.  But it got me thinking about how great it would be if there was a store that carried all the high end make-ups as well as the drug store brands I love.  It would be so great to walk in and have them yell "What'll ya have?" and be able to customize exactly what you need in a one stop shop!



I know there are store like Ulta but they don't carry everything and frankly amazon.com is the only place I can buy everything at once.  Hopefully someday my "What'll ya have?" concept will take over in the beauty space (and not just be limited to the Varsity).  Until that time here are some amazing products I am really digging right now!

1.  Aveda Air Control Hair Spray

I love me some hair spray!!  What I don't love is how sticky and smelly some of them can be.  I want great hold without the sticky, is that too much to ask?  Enter Aveda Air Control Hair Spray to solve all my hair problems.  I love this stuff and how great it holds without smelling strongly or making my hair like a helmet!




2.  Herbal Essences Drama Clean

I have loved, loved herbal essences since high school!  First of all it smells amazing and secondly it does awesome things for my hair.  I am not very loyal and will try thousands of shampoos but always end up using herbal essences drama clean or body envy.  When I use them my hairdresser always comments on how healthy my hair is and asks what I'm using.  I always giggle and say herbal essences!  To say she is mortified would be an understatement but I don't care it works amazingly well and I am a huge fun.




3.  Aquaphor Healing Ointment

I know I have previously mentioned my love of vaseline so I won't go overboard about my deep and true love for aquaphor!  I have incredibly dry skin and my dermatologist recommended Aquaphor to me about 7 years ago and I have been a devotee ever since.  I don't use it as lotion but instead on my hands, feet, elbows etc. and any dry patches I might have.  It clears them right up!  I call it my miracle cream :) 





4.  Bumble and Bumble Texture Creme

Ok so I have pretty fine, thin hair and am always looking to add some body and texture to my 'do.  I love, love b and b's texture creme.  It gives my hair lots of good volume and even makes it style better!  This little bottle is always on my bathroom counter.




5.  Boscia Lavender Blotting Linens

Ok so I have always been deeply devoted to my clean and clear oil removing wipes but in my latest Birch Box I got the boscia lavender blotting linens and I am no obsessed!  They are so amazing and smell great too.  I love, love them!


 

Comments

  1. So I just experienced Air Control and I'm a believer! I had my hair did for a party...my hair never holds curls all day (think more Kardashian, less 90's prom) and the chick sprayed it all through my hair over and over before and during (she said it was to "dirty it up"). I'm telling you, it held all day. And was soft!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season