A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Nordstrom...

So I ordered a big silver watch for spring and when it came in the mail I didn't like the band. So I took my happy self to Nordstrom and returned it. The only problem is I happened to swing by the Tory Burch store or as the hubs jokingly calls it mecca.

When I got to the Tory Burch store Anthony my sales guy throws his arms around me like we are long lost relatives. This is alarming to the hubs for a myriad of reasons so normally I try not to bring him. Anthony is the jam!

Not to go off on a tangent but did anyone else in the ATL notice how rude the sales people use to be at TB?!  Anywho I'm glad that's over and they rectified the situation.

Back to Anthony he calls me when there's sales and he also leaves me the hell alone so I can shop. He knows better than to try and get me to buy a teeny, tiny purse for $225 it aint happening. He also loves me bc I spend $ and I'm patient when he has to run down the hall to the stock room to get me a different size. Is it sad that I know that? And will explain to customers that's what's taking so long?!

Obviously I'm a tory-a-holic!  Here are my must have tory items for the tory beginner or the tory pro.

1. IPAD Case

Ok I am absolutely obsessed with my TB ipad case.  I got it for my birthday last year and literally use it everyday.  It is a great way to stay organized and keep all of your stuff together stylishly. 



2. Caroline heels

I HEART my Caroline pumps and not just because they have my name :)  I like them because they are super comfortable and have the perfect heel.  I also have the Caroline flats and I love them as well. 





3. Tunic

Tory is known for her fabulous tunics and there is a reason why...they are amazing!  I love wearing them with white jeans or shorts.  Some people wear them as a bathing suit cover up.  No matter how or when you wear it you will be so happy with this signature piece!





4.  Belt

I am loving this belt from Tory Burch!  I had already paid for my purchase and was leaving the store when I spotted it.  I looked at Anthony and said "It's not over" and he busted out laughing.  I love how pretty and function this belt is and it is reversible.....SCORE!




5.  Flats

Tory is known for her stylish flats and some of my favorites flats to date have come from TB.  Right now I am loving these funky but functional snakeskin flats.  I think they will look great with a dress or white shorts for the spring and summer.

Comments

  1. I totally agree about the staff at TB. I usually order online, but am glad to hear they've improved. It used to be ridiculous! Cute round-up-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar