HOMEMINT

How are my shopping buddies today?  


As you all know I love companies like birch box, style mint etc.  I love these companies because they send you or you select great products to receive each month.  


Well I have to to tell you that the mint's have done it again and paired up with JT (as in Justin Timberlake)....ok let's take a minute to appreciate how hot JT is.








DANG!!  Sorry to get distracted by JT but damn he's hot.  So anyway JT has partnered with some chick named Estee Stanley to create home mint which is the same concept as all the monthlies.  You log in, create a profile of your style and then each month they create amazing showrooms for you.  You pick what you want to receive and it can vary from candles, to pillows, to dishes etc.  













I think this is such a fabulous idea for people that are just starting to get into home design and for those interior design junkies!  


Check out home mint and let me know what you think!  Also stay tuned for a super sized edition of what's in my make up bag it's gonna be right and tight  :)


xoxo

Comments

  1. Howsabout a link sister? :) yay I'm PUMPED!! I'll let you know, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season