Stella and Dot....My Favorite Finds

I gotta tell ya that I love the stella and dot.  One reason I started to sell it was because I ordered so much of it.  I know it can be an overwhelming line bc they have so much but I decided to sort through everything and show you my favorite finds aka the jewelry I wear everyday.  


I hope you enjoy and get some bling inspiration.  


xoxo


1.  Camilla Ring


I love, love this fabulous ring.  It is an amazing shade of green and I literally wear it everyday.   It is almost a jade color and people constantly ask me if it is real...um no it is s and d :)






2.  Interlocking Cross Necklace  


I wanted and wanted this necklace for months!  When I finally ordered it I never took it off.  It is sterling silver and an amazing find.  It is delicate and sweet and a great alternative to the everyday cross necklace.










3.   Glint Flower CZ Necklace and Earrings


I love a great diamond pendant and earrings.  Whenever I wear this set everyone assumes it is real and assumes that I am wearing real diamond earrings with a jacket.  This is the best most amazing set you will purchase!  Enjoy.












4.  Limited Edition Bling

One of the fabulous things about stella and dot is they are all about the limited edition finds.  They find vintage Chanel earrings, bracelets and necklaces and sell it through their limited edition collection.  I got the most amazing Chanel bracelet last week that I wear all the time.  S and D also finds other limited edition bling to sell and these necklaces are currently my favorites!  







5.  Luxor Link Bracelet

I have to admit I love, love a great gold bracelet!  Imagine how excited I was to find this amazing bracelet by s and d that Kristin C (from Laguna Beach and Hills fame) credits as one of her favorite baubles.  





  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar