It's Cocktail Time....

I'm always up for a yummy cocktail but especially in the summer!  My normal cocktail of choice during these hot months is a mojito but the other day I came across a delicious recipe for a new drink called the blazing sombrero!

I was on the elliptical reading women's fitness or some such nonsense and found this cocktail and dreamed about it for the rest of my workout.

I love all the ingredients in this drink and how fresh it tastes as well.  I don't always use as much jalapeno as the recipe calls for but either way you can't go wrong. 

Hope you enjoy this refreshing drink and your next cocktail time! 

xoxoxo

Blazing Sombrero Cocktail

1 strawberry
2 basil leaves
1 slice of jalapeno (I only use a half)
1 oz fresh lime juice
3/4 oz agave nectar
2 oz silver tequila


Combine first 5 ingredients in a shaker and muddle.

Add tequila, shake vigorously for 5 seconds.

Strain over ice into a glass.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar