What's What

This is a very special Thursday for lots of reasons.  No matter how you feel about the health care law today is historical.  So in between watching CNN or Fox News please enjoy What's What!

1.  Lot 18

If you know me you know I LOVE wine.  Therefore I absolutely adore the website Lot 18.  It is a great site that gives you access to unique wines.  I love their reviewers and also the history they provide behind each wine.  Sadly some of the wines don't ship to GA but for the most part this Georgia girl gets her fix. 

Check them out and if you need an invitation to the site lemme know!





2.  Cape Cod Rosemary and Feta Chips

I discovered these last week when I was on vacation at staying at my Nana's.  These are really the best chips you have ever tasted (and I eat a lot of chips).  They are so tasty you can put them out as an appetizer or sit down and eat the whole bag (not that I did that). 







3.  Hollywood Heights

Hollywood Heights is a fab show that comes on Nick at Nite (yes I watch nick at nite) and I bet you aren't watching it!  It is a great, soapy drama about you guessed it Hollywood and a young girl making it big and the drama that unfolds for her and her family.  James Franco is guest starring this week so you better not miss it!  The show airs Friday nights at 9 p.m. for all you cool kids who go out DVR it :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season