What's In My Make Up Bag

How are the beauty lovers today?! 

I have to admit that make up bag runneth over.  I actually have two make up bags (not a shocker) one for tools, brushes and the other for all the actual goods and they are both getting a little hard to zip!  That's because I have found some AMAZING products lately and I cannot wait to share them with you. 

Today and tomorrow I will be showcasing the items that are making me incredibly happy right now and help me keep it right and tight (my new fav phrase).

Enjoy!  xoxoxo

1.  REN Micro Polish Cleanser

Please don't think I have abandoned my fav Kate Somerville exfoliator because I haven't but I am always on the look out for great exfoliators for me (and you).  I found REN's line when I was at Sephora (aka Mecca).  This is an incredible skin care line that is all about being clean and using bio extracts. 

Whenever I am trying a line for the first time I always buy their exfoliator.  Some people buy cleansers, moisturizes I collect exfoliators.  My love affair started years ago with an exfoilator from Prescriptives that actually heated up when you put it on.  When they went out of business I went to every make up counter in the ATL buying up that particular exfoilator.  Ha!

I tried this product for two weeks and I am sold!  I use it 2-3 days a week and leave it on in the shower will I am shampooing my hair etc.   





2.  Model in a Bottle

Ok so I am still new to the world of primers but I have absolutely caught on and believe all the hype.  So imagine by surprise when I discovered a fab product called model in a bottle!  I scooped it right up and have been using it ever since. 

It is a great product that you spray on your face once you are done putting on all your make up (mascara included).  This product helps seal your make up so you can minimize touch ups etc.  I love this because frankly by the end of most of my days I am wondering what the heck happened to the make up I put on 8 hours earlier. 

Try this product and you won't be wondering what happened to your make up at the end of the day!





3.   Ojon Instant Restorative Hair Serum

So I have a new and deep love for the hair line Ojon!  Their amazing new hair serum is awesome for curing split ends, frizzy hair and helps add shine to your hair.  I put it on the ends of my hair at night and my hair is so soft in the morning. 

Give it a try!






4.  Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Gel Cleanser

I was out of town the other week and sadly forgot my normal facial cleanser.  At the grocery store I picked up burt's bess natural acne gel cleanser and I am a huge fan!  First of all it smells great, is gentle on your skin but deeply cleanses your skin at the same time.  This is one of the those products that I will be using for years to come.

I really like the packaging as well!  The snap top makes it incredibly easy to travel with. 





5.  Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre

I have been on a bit of a Lorac kick lately!  My fav product is their 3D liquid lustre.  This is an amazing little serum that you put on over your eye make up or you can wear it alone on your eyes.  It gives them a diamond effect and I like putting it on my cheeks too.  I feel like it makes me look more awake. 

There is also a gold color but I prefer the white diamond color!  This is such a fun product to play around with especially for a night out on the town.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar