What's What

I am so ready for the weekend!!  Good thing it's almost here.  Here are a few, fun items I plan to partake in this weekend.

1.  Lilly Pulitzer Phipps Plaza

I am beyond excited that there is now a Lilly store at Phipps.  They had there grand opening not too long ago but I still haven't made it over there yet.  This weekend I plan to swing by and pick up some adorable dresses and tunics.  Their store is just too cute and I can't wait to check it out!









2.  Road Trip

In honor of the hub's 34th birthday we are taking a lil road trip to the Ritz at Lake Oconee.  I cannot wait to sit by the pool and drink mojitos!  I love going to Greensboro. It is so close and such a great little get away.  If you haven't been it is worth a visit. 





3.  The Wrecking Bar

I went to the wrecking bar for the first time this week to celebrate my cousin's birthday.  It was an amazing experience.  I loved the history behind the bar and their selection of beers is extremely impressive.  If you are looking for a fun, laid back spot for drinks this is the place!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season