Thank You, Thank You Very Much

I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your sweet, thoughtful, moving, heartfelt emails, texts, phone calls, and fb messages in response to my posting on truth and our miscarriage. 

Never in a million years did I expect the response from all of you and to say that I am humbled would be putting it mildly.  You shared personal, sacred stories with me that I have forever buried in my heart.  At a time when I felt completely alone you reminded me that I wasn't, that love and sympathy can heal wounds and that we are all human.  You made me realize that this too shall pass. 

I don't know why this happens but I plan to ask God about it one day.  I am still working to find my peace about all of this and to figure it out.  I'm not closer to any answers but I pray for them all the time.  I ask God every day to heal me physically and emotionally, I thank him for all of you and pray for peace. 

I also pray for sleep.  I haven't slept well since this happened and in the wee small hours of the morning I am on my knees in prayer.  I ask God for all sorts of things in the dark but mostly I ask him to move me where he wants me to go.  If His plan is for me to be a mother than I will graciously accept but if it isn't I pray that I can handle what comes next. 

I get mad at God sometimes when I am praying.  I am mad because if I am lucky enough to get pregnant again I will be scared.  The innocence and excitement I once felt will be replaced by fear and secrecy.  I am mad about that and not sure who to take it out on.  I pray for Him to take the anger away. 

There are people who have said less than kind things to me during this process, minimized the experience and in general not been very compassionate.  They don't understand it and that's ok.  I don't think about these people. I think about all of you instead, I think about you and your stories and remember that I am not alone. 

I want you all to know that your words and prayers have changed my life forever and because of you I am different.  Your words were that powerful to me and my heart is a little less broken because of each of you. 

Words can never express how much I appreciate your honesty, your compassion, your love and your strength.  I have good days and not so good days but life goes on and I have to go with it.   

I wish there was something more I could say but thank you, thank you very much will have to do. 

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar