What's What

How are my peeps today?  I can't believe it is only Wednesday it should be Thursday at least, right?! 

Anyway in an effort to speed up my less than exciting week I decided to put together a little what's what of fun, exciting things (to me anyway) that are happening. 

Enjoy!  xoxo

1.  Trina Turk at Banana Republic

This might be the most exciting news of the week...Trina at Banana!  My BFF forwarded me the email that Trina is coming to Banana Republic and I was beyond thrilled.  For all you Atlanta gals you can head to the Lenox Store on Thursday at 5 p.m. to help celebrate the launch, I will be there with bells on. 

If you aren't in the ATL no worries the 60-piece Banana Republic Trina Turk collection, launches in 450 stores worldwide Thursday.  You will not be disappointed as the collection includes patio dresses, tunic tops and bikinis in her signature "Pisces" and crazy botanical prints. Pieces are priced from $34.50 to $150 — roughly half as much as her namesake line.

Thank you Trina!




2.  Big Ang

Ok bear with me but I freakin love Big Ang ala Mob Wives fame.  Apparently I'm not the only one because Big Ang has landed her own reality show!  I cannot tell you how excited I am to see it.  It comes out this summer on VH1 and I cannot wait!

She cracks me up with her larger than life personality (and lips), her cute little dog and her over the top fashion.  I will be a Big Ang devotee for sure!





3.  21st Annual Southern Revival Festival

This is for all my ATL peeps who are interested in a great time on Saturday!  From 4-10 at Five Paces Inn the 21st Annual Southern Revival Festival will be taking place.  It is a self described afternoon of fun and fellowship celebrating the music and influence of the Allman Brothers Band and I am beyond excited to go.  Be there are be square!

The line up is:

Ouachita Parish  (Taylor Ball, K.T. Taratus, Andrew Peacemaker, & Will Booth)
The Bleke Brothers Band (Andrew & Taylor Bleke)
Yuppie Scum (Buckhead Classics)
Big Chief  (Justin Bridges and Anthony Beairsto)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season